In March, I posted all about our master bedroom makeover project. If you didn't get to read that post, you can check it out here!
Anyway....I'm happy to report that I've finally made some more progress! Tonight, I started working on the upholstered headboard and was able to knock it out in under three hours. That includes a couple of breaks, too, so all-in-all not that long! There were definitely some frustrating moments, particularly because I'm too much of a prefectionist, but thanks to Mr. Man we sorted it out and got it finished.
We still have to mount it on the wall and then I'll show you some pictures of it actually in the room with the new wall color. Lots more to do in the master bedroom, though, but we'll get to it! Now that the babe is crawling, she's getting into everything and it has really cut down on the time I have to get these projects knocked out on my own during the day!
Here's a sneak peek for you! Check out how those medallions line up across the top! That took math and patience! Two things I'm not particularly good with.... :)