In the last few days, we have accomplished lots around the house.
- I finally finished sewing a fabric skirt to go around the base of our pedestal sink in the powder room. Pictures / tutorial coming soon!
- Finished painting the powder room. Pics soon!
- Put two coats of a fabulous new color stain on our front porch. Pics / tutorial soon!
- Sanded and repainted a table and wall planter for the front porch.
- Potted three new ferns to hang on the porch. Working on finding plants for the other planters; hopefully, this week!
- Cleaned out almost every closet in the house!
- Mowed for the first time this season!
- Mr. Man finally got a chance to patch the hole in the ceiling I left when I hung the new stairway light fixture last July!!!! Long overdue!
- And most importantly, I finally got to try Goodberry's Frozen Custard for the first time since we moved here a year and a half ago! That was also long overdue and very yummy!
- And lots, lots more I'm probably forgetting... It is soooo nice to have Mom here to give us a chance to work on some much needed projects that have been on hold since last Fall when everything started on our journey with little Will.
Can't wait to find some time this week to get all of the pictures uploaded from the projects and hopefully I can share a few more crafty things with you before Will joins us!
I'm also working on a post about Will...hoping to get that up tomorrow! In the meantime, here's a picture of a beautiful tree in our front yard. I L-O-V-E spring!